Hakkasan, the AAA Four Diamond award-winning Modern Chinese restaurant at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, is a dining destination and celeb hotspot, renowned for its exquisite setting, beautifully executed cuisine and polished service. Since opening, it has established a well-earned reputation as a one-of-a-kind restaurant serving exceptional cuisine while exuding the sexiness for which Miami Beach is known.
For summer 2013, the classically trained culinary team at Hakkasan, overseen by chef de cuisine Jian Heng Loo, has introduced an exciting array of new a la carte dishes sure to please Hakkasan devotees and the uninitiated alike. Signature dishes remain, as does the restaurant’s not-to-be-missed weekend dim sum lunch, but new a la carte creations include:
- Appetizers: Peking Duck with Petrossian caviar (30g); Jasmine tea smoked beef short rib
- Fish: Stir-fried grouper with shaved black truffle; Steamed red snapper with lily flower and mushrooms
- Seafood: Stir-fried Bahamian lobster with X.O. sauce; Stir-fried scallops with braised mushrooms
- Meat: Stir-fried Wagyu beef with assorted mushrooms in wine soy sauce; Stir-fried venison clay pot with ginger and leek
- Poultry: Roasted chicken with dried chili and garlic; Black truffle roasted duck
- Tofu: Four-style vegetable in sweet Szechuan sauce
- Noodle and Rice: Wok-fried crispy noddle with beef and Chinese chives
For diners with gluten sensitivity, Hakkasan now features a special gluten-free prix fixe menu, priced at $75 per person (excluding beverages, tax and services charges).
Dinner is served Sunday through Thursday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 6 p.m. to midnight. Dim Sum Lunch is available Saturday and Sunday from noon to 3 p.m. Hakkasan is located at 4441 Collins Avenue just off the Chateau Tower lobby of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. For reservations, please call: (877) 326-7412.